On September 18th, the workshop "A Walk in the Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Technology and its Presence in Spain" took place as part of our Young Leaders Network program.
During the event, participants had the opportunity to learn more about the company's technology and its applications, as well as its role in the digitalization of Spain and job creation. They did so with the guidance of:
- Antonio Vargas, Head of Public Policy
- Marta Da Silva, Public Policy Analyst
- Oscar Sanz Martin, Government Sales Manager
- Suzana Curic, Head of Enterprise
- Francisca Merchan, Sr Sales Manager SMB Iberia
- Alejandro Hernández Matías, Account Manager for Startups
- Iñaki Bilbao Estrada, Sr Business Development Manager
- Ignacio Gilart, Head of Non-Profit Organizations
We would like to express our gratitude to all the participants and the entire AWS Spain team for making this session possible.