21 Mar 2022, Online Meeting
On March 21st, AmChams in Europe organized the event “Ukraine, the Baltics, and the Nordic Region: Discussing Security Narratives and Business Outlooks”.
The roundtable discussion provided the latest updates from AmCham Ukraine and current security concerns within the Baltics and the Nordic region. We dicussed security, narratives, business outlooks, and actions done by the country leaders through the prism of NATO members and non-member states.
The debate was integrated by:
• Andy Hunder, CEO, AmCham Ukraine
• Liga Smildzina-Bertulsone, CEO, AmCham Latvia
• Tadas Vizgirda, Chairman, AmCham Lithuania
• Daria Sivovol, CEO, Amcham Estonia
• Peter Dahlen, Managing Director, AmCham Sweden
• Tomi Ere, Chairman, AmCham Finland