On October 24th, AmChamSpain held a round table that addressed the most relevant issues of the US administration such as its foreign, commercial and economic policy, in the framework of its transatlantic trade relationship with Europe and Spain.
We had the participation of the following speakers:
● Jorge Andreu, Director of Digital Development, ICEX
● Christy Agor, Economic Counselor of the US embassy in Spain
● Ruben Kubiak, Trade Affairs Officer in the European Commission
● Irene Lozano, Secretary of State for Global Spain
● Joseph Quinlan, Managing Director and Chief Market Strategist, US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
● Federico Steinberg, Senior Analyst at the Elcano Royal Institute