29 Mar 2022, Online Meeting
On March 29th, we held the virtual event "Talent development and technology solutions to bridge the digital gap", as part of our Member2Member series.
M2M events serve as a meeting point for AmChamSpain members, with the aim of strengthening their connections and fostering the exchange of information on solutions, technologies and best practices.
During the event, we addressed issues such as the challenges and opportunities of artificial intelligence, bridging the digital gap or the role of technology in new e-learning platforms.
We counted with the participation of:
· Carmen Alba, Academic Director of Schiller University.
· Cherrelle Davis, Director of Customer Experience at ASER IT.
· José Ramón Rufo, Regional Sales Manager Europe of Cypher Learning.
Description of the companies that participated in our M2M:
- Aser IT is a North American technology company, headquartered in Boston MA with operations in Spain, partnering with leading technology solution providers to help companies increase profitability by efficiently automating business processes with easy-to-use ERP software and providing a positive customer experience.
- Cypher Learning: The third axis of the Digital Spain Agenda establishes strengthening the digital skills of workers. Thus, by 2025, 80% of citizens should have basic digital skills.Cypher Learning aims to help companies achieve this goal through an intelligent eLearning platform, such as MATRIX LMS, which enables the training of teams through fully customized tasks and learning paths. At the same time, employees can improve their digital skills in various formats - online and offline - in an intuitive, self-paced manner.
- Schiller University: The Schiller Institute of Business Technology in partnership with IBM (SIBT) was created with the aim of developing the talent needed for sustainable economic and social progress through a space for inspiration, innovation and transformation. The initiative brings together several executive and technical training programs linked to AI, big data and cybersecurity.