On February 16, His Majesty the King received in Audience a representation of our new Governing Board, arising from the 103rd General Assembly. During the Hearing, the priorities of AmChamSpain were transferred to support the economic recovery and strengthen the transatlantic relationship. Between them:
1. Reinforce Spain’s “equity story” in international markets.
2. Promote competitiveness as a pathway to attract investment and talent and to create mass, high-quality employment.
3. Support institutional stability and the Rule of Law, with special support for the Constitution and the Crown.
4. Work with the new Biden administration to strengthen the trans-Atlantic relationship between the United States and Europe
5. Support the culture of responsible investment: Environment, Social & Governance (ESG).
6. To engage major international funds in participating in far-reaching projects directed at sustainably improving the industrial sector, complementing the European Next Generation funds with public-private collaboration.
At AmChamSpain we are convinced that by working together - integrating the legitimate interests of our social enterprises with a spirit of service and optimism - this stage of great changes can also be an opportunity to create a better world.