10 Mar 2022, Reunión Online
On Thursday, March 10th, AmChams in Europe organized the event "Business and Global Impact of the Ukraine-Russia Crisis".
We had the opportunity to hear from Andy Hunder, President of AmCham Ukraine, and AmCham Executives of Ukraine's neighboring countries - Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia. They talked about the business perspective of the Ukraine-Russia conflict, the role of the economic sector, sanctions, solidarity measures, and possible outcomes.
The guests were:
· Andy Hunder, President, AmCham Ukraine
· Írisz Lippai-Nagy, CEO, AmCham Hungary
· Mila Malairau, Executive Director, AmCham Moldova
· Tony Housh, Chair, AmCham Poland
· Ionut Simion, President, AmCham Romania
· Ronald Blasko, Executive Director, AmCham Slovakia
The debate was moderated by Susan Danger, Chair of the AmChams in Europe and CEO of AmCham EU.