The Diversity and Inclusion Committee of AmChamSpain is launching a new edition of its Mentoring program, "Moving Upwards with AmChamSpain," in collaboration with the Mentoring Spain Network. The program aims to guide high-potential women to advance to top-level positions within their organizations, benefiting from the established relationships with mentors from leading American and Spanish multinational companies.
With this program, AmChamSpain aims to contribute to reducing the gender gap in our business landscape and promote female talent among our members. Furthermore, it seeks to reinforce and define the leadership style of women who aspire to grow professionally, whether it's to ascend to a high-level executive role or to develop within their sector. The program will outline a roadmap to help each mentee achieve her desired goals.
This edition will last for nine months, beginning in October 2023 and concluding in June 2024.
- September 22: Application deadline
- October 9: Announcement of program participants
- October 24, from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Program kick-off event in Madrid
- February 8, from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM: Midway event in a virtual format
- June 20: Program closing event